3128 Clay st.
Pacific Heights | $1,495,000
Max Armour | 15 290 6058
Lance Machovsky | 415 830 0521
- Pacific Heights
- 2bed / 2.5 bath / 1 parking
- Private deck, shared back yard
- Thoroughly remodeled and recently updated
- Middle full floor flat in 3-unit TIC building
- Clean contemporary design
- High ceilings, great natural light
- Luxurious master suite
- Floor to ceiling windows overlook lush garden
When careful consideration meets thoughtful design something wonderful emerges…
Start your visit to this Pacific Heights full floor flat in the backyard of the Presidio Branch Library across the street. The elegant Victorian front façade peaks from behind an Indian Laurel Fig tree, inviting you in.
Entering the home, high ceilings and clean contemporary lines welcome you with a great sense of volume and light. The south facing master suite provides a restful retreat, with its own parlor.
An open plan kitchen – dining – living room draws the lush garden in through floor to ceiling windows, perfect for casual entertaining, discovering your inner chef, or relaxation.
A short walk to Fillmore, Laurel Village and the Presidio, come enjoy the good life in San Francisco from this elegant contemporary home.
Please join us at an open house or call to schedule a private showing today.