3103 Clay St. San Francisco
Pacific Heights | $3,595,000
Maximillian Armour | 415 290 6058
Jaime H. DuPont | 415 846 0306
• Timeless updated Pacific Heights storybook single family home
• Open kitchen/family room with French bay windows & bar/counter seating
• Fully detached/windows on all sides with abundant natural light
• Bordering the Presidio Library Park
• Sun-drenched, flat south-facing back yard
• Two car garage plus extra storage area
• Beautifully remodeled kitchen & bathrooms
• Generous 35-foot-wide lot
A notable and beautiful Pacific Heights classic, available on the market for the first time in over 45 years. This romantic 4BD, 3BA, updated traditional home is perfectly situated on a coveted, tree-lined block next to the Presidio Library Park and is flooded with light on all sides.
The kitchen features Carrera marble counter tops, subway tile backsplash, and high ceilings. The chic master bedroom enjoys his and hers closet areas, great southern exposure, garden views, and adjacent sun-drenched dressing room/office. The home features a large south-facing garden, elegant open dining area and great room, French bay windows, gorgeous parquet wood flooring, high ceilings, extra wide lot, bonus/media room.
Recent designer remodel superbly preserved the endless charm and character of this storybook home. Walking distance from many of San Francisco’s favorite restaurants and shops. This single-family home will steal your heart.